Govt of India introduce a new Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension scheme for laborers or workers. People working in the unorganized sector don’t have any pension scheme for themselves from the company or their job provider. So, the Govt of India will give Rs. 3,000/- Per month pension to these workers. Workers have to contribute ₹55 monthly (for age 18), and it varies according to age. Maximum contribution cannot exceed from Rs. 200/- pm.
Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Eligibility
To apply for pension scheme, you have to fulfil following requirements:
- Residents of the country
- Only the workers who work under the unorganized sector will be get benefits in this scheme. No other workers will be able to apply for this scheme.Other than this, home workers, washermen, landless laborers, brick kiln workers, cobblers are also allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Age 18 to 40 years can apply for pension scheme
- Must have an Aadhaar Card
- Must have a Bank Account
Document Required for Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
Following documents required to apply for Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension scheme:
- Age proof certificate required to give proof of pensioner age is more than 60.
- service certificate required to submit while applying for scheme
- Personal Details of Pensioner
- Bank Details of Pensioner
- Income Certificate need to submit while applying. More than Rs 15,000/- per month income worker are not eligible for scheme.
Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Online Apply
- The beneficiary has to visit CSCs with required documents, to apply online for PM Shramyogi Pension Scheme
- CSCs will enroll beneficiary for scheme and installment get auto calculated on the base of age criteria of a beneficiary.
- The first installment will cut from CSC account, so beneficiary have to pay in cash that amount
- After payment, Shramyogi Pension scheme number will generate. The beneficiary has to sign a debit mandate that will upload online
- CSC will print Shram Yogi Card for the beneficiary
Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Premium Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
|Name of the scheme||PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana|
|State||All over India|
|Inaugurated by||Narendra Modi|
|Announced on||March 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Organized and unorganized sector labors|
|Pension||Rs. 3000/- pm pension to worker after 60 years age.|