Mukhyamantri Uchch Shiksha Chhatravriti or Rajasthan CM scholarship Yojana is to give financial support to the student of The Rajasthan. Chief Minister scholarship yojana is also known as Mukhymantri Uchch Shiksha Chhatravriti yojana Rajasthan. Many students could not study because of their financial condition so that this scheme will be very, very beneficial for them. The main objective of the higher education scholarship scheme is to ensure that every student of the state of pursuing higher education. They did not need to stop their knowledge because of financial issues. The student will get financial assistance from the government after the passing of the 10th board exam of Rajasthan state. The government will provide from Rs 5000 to Rs 1 lakh per annum as per as course of the student.
Many students are extraordinary in their studies and want to continue their education. They are unable to continue their education because of poor conditions or financial stress. Now they can pursue their higher degree as Rajasthan government helping them financially for their higher education.
Mukhyamantri Uchch Shiksha Chhatravriti objective
The main objective of CM scholarship is to provide financial support to the low-income group a student for their higher education. To avail the benefit of CM scholarship, the student needs to apply for the same by going on the official website. If you want to take the advantages of the CM scholarship scheme, and want to get financial support up to Rs 1lakh per annum, then filled application form before the last date.
The benefit of CM scholarship
- The government has introduced CM scholarship only for the benefit of the student of the state.
- The low-income family can get higher education without any financial stress.
- The student will get rupees Rs 500 to 10,000 rupees per month.
- The student will get the benefit of scholarship for up to 5 years.
Mukhyamantri Uchch Shiksha Chhatravriti Eligibility
If you want to avail the CM scholarship then you need to check the eligibility criteria:
- The student should have a domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the family should not more than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The student who has passed their 12th board and got 60% marks with the first rank will include and a priority list of scholarships.
- The applicant needs their bank accounts so that the scholarship amount can be transferred directly to the bank accounts.
Required documents for CM scholarship
Some of the necessary documents that you need while filling the form of CM scholarship and those are:
- Aadhar card
- 10th 12th pass certificate
- Bamashah card
- Passport size photograph
CM scholarship registration
If you want to get register for Rajasthan Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of CM scholarship Rajasthan.
- Then, you need to click on the "online scholarship" link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, click on the "Register" option.
- It takes you to the SSO Rajasthan Page.
- Now, select any one option present on the screen, i.e., Facebook account, Aadhar card, Google account, etc.
- Now, enter all the required information in the application form.
- After that, upload all the necessary documents and then click on the submit option.
- Now, you have successfully applied of Rajasthan CM Scholarship Scheme.
- Finally, you will get a scholarship amount in your bank account after verification of the documents and application form.
Other Government Schemes: