MVSNDBY is a new personal accident insurance Scheme of Haryana Govt. Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema is only for businesspeople of Haryana with a cover of Rs. 5 Lakh. The Government of Haryana to secure the welfare of trade and industry of the State has authorized Haryana Traders Welfare Board to provide insurance coverage under MVSNDBY.
Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana Benefits
Haryana Govt provides Insurance coverage of Rs.5 lakh under the scheme. Proprietors, Business Partners, LLP, HUF, or all the Directors of Private Limited companies are eligible for this insurance scheme. Haryana Govt will pay the insurance premium on behalf of the beneficiary. It is additional insurance. If the beneficiary has other personal insurance, then it will treat as extra insurance coverage.
The insurance company will provide Rs. 5 Lakh in a personal accident leading to death or permanent disability or loss of limbs or eyes. Spouse of the beneficiary will be the nominee of the beneficiary by default under MVSNDBY. For more details, you can visit the official website: haryanatax.gov.in
Source: Danik Jagaran
Haryana MVSNDBY Eligibility
The following conditions require to apply for this insurance scheme:
- First of all, Only the Bonafide Haryana Resident can apply for this scheme.
- The Beneficiary must have registered for GST.
- A Beneficiary must have pan card.
- Also, the Beneficiary must be income tax payee.
- Income Taxpayer who has canceled their registration or applied for cancellation are not eligible for this scheme.
Haryana MVSNDBY Document Require
The following documents require to apply for this scheme:
- The Applicant must have a Haryana Bonafide Certificate.
- An Applicant must have an Aadhaar Card.
- The Applicant must have a Bank Account.
- The Applicant must have GST Certificate.
Haryana MVSNDBY Claim Procedure
In Haryana MVSNDBY, the claim can apply to the company within 30 days of personal accident. Every claim under this scheme can apply within three months from the date of occurrence. After that, no claim will be entertain. The claim can apply in the office of the insurance company.
The insurance company will process the claim. The HTWB may also assist the insurance company in settlement of claims. The Insurance company has to settle a claim with one month after applying. The beneficiary has to submit the following documents while applying for the claim:
- Intimation letter.
- Copy of FIR needs to submit if there is an FIR.
- Post mortem Report needs to submit in case of death.
- Claim Form.
- Death certificate needs to submit in case of death.
- In case of disability, Medical reports in case of loss of limbs or permanent disability.
- Nominee ID and Bank Details.
Samuhik Niji Durghatna
|Accidental Death||100% of the amount|
|Permanent disability||100% of the amount|
|Loss of two Limbs or|
Eyes or one Limb and
|100% of the amount|
Other Govt Schemes: