West Bengal Govt launched a new scheme named Yuvashree Arpan Scheme for unemployed youths on 6th March 2019. Around 50000 future entrepreneurs of West Bengal will be benefited from Yuvashree Arpan Scheme. Yuvashree Arpan Scheme will promote self employment for West Bengal youth.
In Yuvashree Arpan Scheme, applicant will have financial assistance from west Bengal government to setup their business. MSME Department will help in funding for this scheme. CM Mamata Banerjee has launched this scheme on 9th march 2019. Yuvashree Arpan Scheme will be starting from 1st April, 2019.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Here are the minimum eligibility criteria for scheme :
- Permanent resident of West Bengal state
- Scheme will be available for new business or new idea to create self employment.
- Must be Graduate or Post Graduate
- All the ITI pass-outs / diploma holders in the state may also remain eligible.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Document Requirement
- Education Qualification
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card Etc
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Details
|Scheme Type||Employment Generation Scheme|
|Number of Beneficiaries||50,000 unemployment youth of West Bengal|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Announced By||CM Mamata Banerjee|