if you want to Change Land Use in Rajasthan then you have to visit many departments of Rajasthan got NOC. This is a very big headache for everyone. The applicant has to face many issues for Change Land Use in Rajasthan. Rajasthan Govt has created an Online Portal for Change Land Use. Now, the Applicant Can online apply for Rajasthan Change Land Use.
Rajasthan Change Land Use Document Require
The following documents are mandatory to apply for Change land use:
- Latest Jamabandi Scan Copy.
- Naksa Trace Copy.
- NOC of Other Department (if any).
Rajasthan Change Land Use Online Apply
Rajasthan Govt has created an online portal for Change Land Use. Follow the below mention procedure to apply online for Change Land Use:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Govt: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to log in into portal with your login details.
- If you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register on SSO Rajasthan.
- Now On the Dashboard page, Click on “Revenue (Change of Land Use” icon.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Click on New Application.
- Now, you have to select Category of Land from “Rural” or “Urban”. Click on OK.
- It will open the Change Land Use Application form.
- Enter your complete Personal details.
- After that, Enter Land Details.
- Now, Upload Jamabandi, Naksa Trace Copy, and any other NOC.
- After that Click on Submit.
- It will generate application number for Change Land use.
- You can check the status of the application at any time of day Online.
- You have to pay for Survey Fee Online if the department asks you to pay.
- Now you have successfully applied for “Rajasthan Change Land Use”.