Shram Suvidha Portal is an online portal for people in the business. This portal help businessman to get all kinds of registrations. It also helps to submit returns under labor laws at a single online window. The Shram Suvidha Portal is a single Online Window. This portal assigns Labour Identification Number (LIN) that help for all Implementing agencies.
Shram Suvidha Portal Features
Shram Suvidha Portal is for people in business to ease with Labour law. It will lead to transparency and accountability in inspections. Here are features of Shram Suvidha Portal:
- This Portal provides information on applicable labour laws.
- This Portal allot Labour Identification Number (LIN) to people in business so that it can well implement with various agencies.
- Shram Suvidha Portal is a Single Window System for various formalities for hiring Labour under Labour Law.
Shram Suvidha Portal Services
The following services are provided in this portal:
- LIN generation.
- Entity verification by the various agencies.
- Email or SMS notification to the establishment.
- Facilitates managing, creating, updating inspectable establishments and manages their inspection reports.
- Online entry by employer, establishment and enforcement agency.
- The first stage for LIN generation by CLC(C) organization.
- Online CLC(C) and DGMS annual return submission.
- Common EPFO and ESIC monthly return submission.
- LIN data modification and verification.
Verification of LIN on Portal
Follow the steps to verify the LIN on Shram Suvidha Portal:
- First of all, you have to visit the Official website of Shram Suvidha: shramsuvidha.gov.in.
- To verify LIN, you have to register yourself on the portal. To do that click on “Create A Shram Suvidha Account”.
- It will take you to the next page. There, you have to fill your personal details like name, Email, Mobile and password.
- Enter Verification Code and click on Signup Button.
- it will send you OTP on your Mobile Number.
- Now, you have to enter that OTP and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit.
- You will get an email to set user id and password.
- Enter your User ID, New Password, Confirm Password, and Security Code.
- Click on Submit.
- Now you have to log in with created user ID.
- On left Hand Side, Click on “Know Your LIN”.
- it will open a popup.
- Enter Your Details and Click on Submit.
- It will show your LIN on your Screen.